THE WINNER VS THE LOSER

  • 0
The winner is always part of the answer
The loser is always part of the problem

The winner says, let me do it for you
The loser says, that’s not my job

The winner sees an answer for every problem
The loser sees a problem in every answer

The winner goes through a problem
The loser goes around a problem and never gets to it

The winner says, it may be difficult but it’s possible
The loser says, it may be possible but it’s difficult

The winner thinks, I’m good but not as good as I should or could be
The lose thinks, I’m not as bad as some others

The winner makes commitment
The loser makes promises

The winner focuses the gain
The loser focuses the pain

The winner is like a thermostat
The loser is like a thermometer

The winner makes it happen
The loser let it happen

Quiters never win; Winners never quit

(Author Unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment